Friday, June 1, 2012

My Best Birthday Ever !


29-May
This was my best birthday ever, I received lots of Love on this day. I received lots of wishes on SNSs. Specially DeviantArt won my heart, I am new there and I am friends with lots of cool people there. and, Orkut made me sad the most, I will delete my Orkut very soon cuz nobody is using that.

Here are some cool friends of mine on dA who took their precious time to make pics for me as a birthday present.
By .
Her name is also Indra, she is a good friend of mine. Thanks a lot Indra !

By .
My sweetest, cutest and best of the best friends on dA.



By
My bff on dA. Thanks Charlivia for this sweet cake.




By
My friend from Blogger Help forum. She is a real nymph! I am very much obliged to have a helpful friend like her.
she made her first dA Muro art for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment